To enjoy the crossing from beginning to end
Estels del Sud Crossing Reccomendations
- Stages are long, so you should not start out later than 09:00 am.
- Make sure that you are carrying the necessary materials and equipment.
- Check the weather forecast.
- It is reccomended that you hike in groups and make sure you do not get separated.
- Carry enough water provisions for the route and drink regularly. Remember that (unfortunately) some of the springs are dry on the Ports.
- Protect yourselves from the sun rays, do not forget your cap, your sunscreen and your sunglasses.
- This is a mountain crossing; it requires experience in this kind of activities as well as to be in good physical shape.
- Although the itinerary is marked as Estel del Sud and by other type of signs as GR, PR, etc., in different sections, a map is indispensable (it comes in the “morralet”) as well as a compass and/or GPS device to complete the crossing without incidents.
PLEASE SHOW MAXIMUM RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
REMEMBER THAT WE ARE IN A SETTING OF HIGH NATURAL VALUE
PLEASE RESPECT THE FAUNA, THE FLORA, THE CROPS AND THE PRIVATE PROPERTIES
IT DEPENDS ON US THAT WE MAY ALL KEEP ENJOYING THEM
Sign up now!
Send us the completed registration form and we will respond you as soon as posible.